Let me be honest here. My family has been eating a ton of crap since moving back to Missouri. I got out of the routine of making meal plans and preparing healthy food for us. Now, I plan to get back into the routine! Here’s the meal plans for this week:
- Wednesday: Breakfast – Eggs; Lunch – Hebrew National hotdogs and fresh veggies; Dinner – Meatloaves and green beans.
- Thursday:Breakfast – Smoothies; Lunch – Turkey salad with homemade honey mustard ; Dinner: Roasted chicken and broccoli.
- Friday: Breakfast – Yogurt with fruit; Lunch – Chicken taco salad (use leftover chicken from Thursday night); Dinner – Chili
- Saturday: Breakfast – Grain free waffles; Lunch – Chicken sausages and veggies; Dinner – leftovers
- Sunday: Lot Family Day! We’ll be bringing hot wings this week.
- Monday: Breakfast – Smoothies; Lunch – leftovers; Dinner – Chicken stir fry
- Tuesday: Breakfast – Eggs; Lunch – Salad; Dinner – Chicken legs and whatever veggies are left. 🙂
I also have some baking I’d like to get done this week, which includes GF bread and oatmeal cookies. Check out Organized Junkie for more ideas.